Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014


As a demonstrator I get to use items from the Catalogues before they launch. I opted for one of the gorgeous Bundle and Save sets - the Petite Petals Punch and co-ordinating Stamp set, and here are a couple of quick and easy cards

I used one of the 6 flower images from the stamp set, and cut out with the punch - 
so much easier than scissors!  
Inks - Melon Mambo and Pool Party.


The 3 Petite Petals were punched from So Saffron cardstock. 
* * * * * * * 
Other items - large flower punch from the Flower Shop Bundle, EF - Modern Mosaic, 
Bitty Butterfly punch, Little Leaves Sizzlits, and a sentiment from Happy Day stamp set. 

I will give you a little tip about the sentiment banners later!

7 comments:

Viv said...

2 lovely cards Sylvia! x

Aileen said...

Both beautiful Sylvia and so classy. x

Pia S said...

Lovely designs!
I love the pop of color from the flowers on your first card. Your second one is a really elegant card, so versatile, it's all up to your choice of sentiment.

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

I love both of these cards! They are so clean and colorful!

Angela said...

I really love your clean and fresh design of these pretty cards!

Bonnie said...

Love both of these, Sylvia! Simple yet elegant!

AB. said...

Beautiful cards Sylvia - I am in love with your mosaic card - just stunning! xx